Index / Copies of Official Land Reports

You may request a copy of a recorded document by mail or you may come into our office during business hours.

To receive a copy of a document by mail please send a written request to:

Calaveras County Clerk Recorder
891 Mountain Ranch Road
San Andreas, CA 95249


  • Include type of document you are requesting
  • The owners name
  • Property address/Assessor’s Parcel Number
  • A check for the copy fees made payable to the Clerk Recorder
  • A self-addressed stamped envelope


Copy fees are based on the number of pages per document - to determine the number of pages,
please call our office at (209) 754-6372 and staff will look up this information. 


Official Land Record Online Search Link